Deliberately physical exercise your eyes is one in every of those easy things that only a few people do, however which can help infinitely to keep up good vision.
Here are 10 such exercises which is able to take you no over 10 minutes to try and do. offer them a attempt — we can’t emphasise how helpful they are!
1. Close your eyes and relax. Darkness is believed to help strengthen the photo receptor cells in your eyes, which in turn can help maintain clear vision.
- Blink for two minutes. This exercise helps to regulate blood circulation inside your eyes.
3. Close your eyes tight for three to five seconds, then open them. Do this seven times. This helps to relax your eye muscles and increases blood circulation to your eyes.
4. Lightly push against your temples with your fingers. Maintain this pressure for around two seconds. Repeat four to five times. This improves the flow of intraocular fluid.
5. Close your eyes and slowly move your eyeballs up and down. Repeat this five to ten times.
6. Strengthen your eyes’ near and far focusing.
- Sit in a chair or stand in front of a blank wall. Place your thumb about 10 inches in front of your face and focus on it. You can also focus on an object that is five to 10 feet away for 10-15 seconds.
- Then, focus on an object that is 10-20 feet in front of you without moving your head. Focus on the object for 10-15 seconds.
- After 10-15 seconds, refocus on your thumb. Practice this five times.
7. Keeping your eyes open, draw simple geometric figures with your gaze. Then move on to more complicated shapes.
8. Rotate your head in a circular motion while staring ahead. First from right to left, then up to down. This increases the blood circulation in your eyes.
9. Look to your right, then slowly move you gaze left. Then do the same thing in the opposite direction.
10. Move your gaze in various different directions. Look right to left, up and then down; turn your eyes in circular motion; draw a figure eight.
Share this Health tips with your friends & family and show the world that science has your back! Don’t forget comment below. Enjoy with your Health ..!!