These baked chicken drumsticks are finger-lickin’ good! They are tender and flavorful with a crisp salty skin. Baked chicken drumsticks are perfect for parties because they are inexpensive, easy to prepare, and satisfy a crowd. Marinating overnight produces supremely tender and flavorful chicken drumsticks. The seasoning penetrates the meat resulting in perfectly seasoned chicken from the crispy skin to the tender center. So, let’s know about the ingredients of this recipe.
- 9 -12 (as you want) chicken drumsticks
- Garlic powder
- Rosemary (optional)
- Olive oil
So, let’s know about the directions of this recipe.
- Wash chicken legs and place them on a cookie sheet in a single layer, then let them sit in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours or preferable overnight. Do not cover them; let the air-dry them out. You can omit this part and proceed with the spices.
- Put some olive oil in the bottom of a 9×13 pan (just enough to put the drumsticks on).
- Add drumsticks (space enough apart so they aren’t touching each other).
- Sprinkle generously with garlic powder and pepper. Sprinkle lightly with salt. if desired, add rosemary to the chicken.
- For half an hour, bake at 375° F. Turn drumsticks over and add more pepper, garlic powder and salt (same as before). Top with the parsley.
- Bake until cooked until 160°F.
Now you have know the recipe of this dish. Now you can make it at home. Thank you.