It’s time to celebrate, Unicorns – YouTube has finally implemented a feature that YouTube fans have been begging for for years. That’s right, you can now put YouTube videos on repeat, meaning you can watch the same videos over and over and over to your hearts content.
Yes friends, today I am going to share two simple ways to repeat Youtube videos. These tricks are too easy to do. You just need to do some simple tasks. The tasks given below.
If you want to loop your favorite video from mobile than it’s cannot possible. Youtube for mobile does not support the feature. The application does not allow to loop a video for a mobile.
Note: You can do loop a Youtube video on your mobile by using third party application.
If you want to loop your favorite video on your desktop or laptop than it’s possible now.
- You just need to go to Youtube through your browser.
- Open your favorite song or video.
- You just need to simply right click on the video.
- And there you will see a option name loop.
- You just need to click on it.
You are done ! Your favorite video will repeat as long as you don’t change it.
If you don’t want to loop it any more than not to worry.
- You just need to right click on the video.
- And you will see that the loop option is marked.
- Simply unmarked the loop option.
- And it will not loop.
Now it’s time to introduce the second way to loop the Youtube video.
- Firstly, you just need to go to Youtube.
- Browse your favorite video or song.
- After that you just need to go to address bar on your browser or you can just simply press F6 button on your keyboard.
- After that you need to edit the URL in the address bar.
- Now erase everything in front of youtube. “https://www” is the part that is need to delete.
- After youtube, type “repeat ” to make the URL look like youtuberepeat.com/watch/?v=dD40VXFkusw, and then press Enter.
- Once you press the Enter button, your browser will open a page with a URL similar to the one shown here: http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=dD40VXFkusw
- This page will repeat your video until it is closed.
Note : This page also has a counter to let you know how many times the video has been repeated.