This is a basic fudge recipe made from pantry ingredients. You can add flavours like orange or peppermint and even add fruit and nuts.
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 50g unsalted butter, cubed
- 350g milk chocolate, roughly chopped
1. Line a slice pan with baking paper and set aside.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, place the butter and condensed milk and heat on high for 2 minutes.
3. Remove from microwave oven and add the milk chocolate. Stir constantly until chocolate is melted.
4. Pour mixture into the slice pan.
5. Refrigerate until set which is approximately 2-4 hours.
6. Slice into bite size pieces.