If your PC has been feeling buggy or having trouble during startup, it’s possible that Windows system files have become corrupt, gone missing, or even have been changed by a software installation somewhere along the line. Here’s what you can do about it. Keep reading the post to know about that.
There are two system tools that might be able to help if Windows is experiencing blue-screen or other crashes, applications are failing, or some Windows features just aren’t working properly.
According to the present world most of the PC users are working on Windows Operating System, one of the best and user-friendly OS that provides numerous features to its users. Today we will talk about windows problem. The problem is about windows corrupted files. Today we will give u the solution of this problem without any third party software. So, let’s start…
- Firstly you need to press windows button.
- Now type Powershell on the search box (Cortana).
- After that it will display the Windows Powershell option.
- Now you need to just right-click on it and select Run as Administrator.
- Enter the below command in PowerShell to scan all the corrupted files in your OS.
- Now you need to enter the below command in Powershell to fix the files .
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- Now you can see that windows will start fixing the files and you should be patient in this process as it will take quite a time to complete.
- To get the file recovered now you need the actual ISO file. For that you need to download the Windows ISO file of your particular version.
- Now simply right-click on the file when the file is downloaded and you need to choose the mount option.
- Now came back to power shell and enter the below command.
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth/Source:wim:X:\sources\install.wim:1
- But there is something that you should remember and that is you need to replace the letter “X” with the actual drive letter of your Windows installation media.
- Now simply execute sfc /scannow command in PowerShel.
You have done your task. Now you have know how to do it. Hope you like it. If you don’t understand any type of task than you can comment us on comment box.