Have you ever thought to turn your Android device into a fully functional computer by attaching your device to TV/Monitor and keyboard and mouse? I guess many will say no! Actually, you can do it with the help of Andromium OS which is currently available in the form of free public beta. Imagine a future where your Android device will work as a full-fledged personal computer. Well, we might be a lot closer to it then you expect.
How would you like to turn your Android smartphone into a portable Windows PC? Sounds impossible right! Not anymore, an App called Andromium OS turns your Android device into a fully functional computer. All that you have to do is attach your smartphone to a TV/Monitor and plug in a keyboard and mouse and voila you have a full-fledged portable PC. So, let’s know about it…
Device specification requires
Chromecast/Miracast or Adapter/Dock that allow external TV/Monitor attachment
Mouse/Keyboard (USB or Bluetooth).
Andromium OS is currently available in Limited time free public beta. Andromium OS runs smoothly on Snapdragon 800 or better processor 2GB of RAM or 1080p external monitor. However, it requires the lollipop or later versions of Android to run. Let’s know how to use Andromium OS on a device.
* First of all, you need to download and install the app Andromium OS on your Android device.
* You just need to grant App Usage Access after you installed it on your device. Now simply click on Ok permit the app.
* It’s time to to give access to Notification. Simply grant access to Notification of your phone.
* After that you will see the home screen on Andromium OS and you need to tap on OK simply.
* Now on the Notification panel, you will see Andromium OS is running simply click on it and launch it.
You are done. Now you can enjoy full functional computer by attaching your device to Monitor/TV and Mouse and keyboard.
Sentio Desktop transforms your smartphone into a laptop by making Android function like a familiar desktop OS. Pair it with the Superbook hardware for the full laptop experience. Sentio Desktop has some features such as
* Notification Center
* Task Bar with System Tray
* Full Keyboard and Mouse Support
* Multi-Window Framework with Sentio Apps
You need to know a little bit more that to get the full experience with Sentio Desktop, you will also need to install Sentio Apps, the basic apps pack for Sentio. Sentio Apps includes file manager, browser, image / video / audio players, and more.