Asian Noodle Bowls are gluten-free, quick, tasty and will satisfy your craving for takeout in 30 minutes or less! So, let’s take a look of it’s ingredients.
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 cups broccoli, tops cut into florets, stems peeled and sliced thinly
- 12 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 cups snow peas, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup almond butter
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce, such as Sriracha
- 1 scallion, green part only
Step One : Bring a large pot of water to a boil. In a dry skillet over a medium-heat, toast the almonds, stirring frequently, until they are golden, about 3 minutes.
Step Two : According to the directions on the package, cook the pasta. Three minutes before the pasta is ready add the broccoli to the pasta pot. One minute before it is ready add the snow peas and red peppers to the pot.
Step Three : Make the sauce while the pasta is cooking. Place the almond butter, lime juice, soy sauce, chili-garlic sauce, brown sugar and three tablespoon of boiling water (from the pasta pot) into a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
Step Four : Drain the vegetables and noodles, return them to the pasta pot, add the sauce and toss to coat. Finally, serve garnished with the toasted almonds and scallion greens.
Now you have know the delicious Asian Noodle Bowl recipe with direction to make it at your home. So, make it easily and enjoy with your loving family and friends.