Welcome to Hay Day, the most popular farming game on mobiles and tablets, number one in 122 countries. Hay Day is a freemium mobile farming game developed and published by Supercell. According to a 2013 report, Supercell earned $30 million a month from Hay Day and Clash of Clans, another game made by Supercell. In 2013, Hay Day was the 4th highest game in revenue generated. Hay Day was released for iOS on June 21, 2012 and Android on November 20, 2013. Hay Day has been constantly evolving to offer more user-friendly, consistent and fun online experiences for Supercell gamers. There have been countless updates since the game launched in 2012.
Learn the lay of the land, tend to your crops, and trade goods with neighbors and friends. It’s a real special place where the crops never die even though it never rains. Sharing the farm with our quirky animals only makes things more fun! The player’s uncle is unable to take care of his farm any more, so he hands over the responsibility of caring for the farm to the player. The game starts with a scarecrow teaching the player about harvesting wheat. Players form into “neighborhoods” in which members can assist each other when in need and use a chat function. By selling goods, the player earns coins, used to buy production buildings and decoration items, and experience points (XP), used to level up.
First of all you need to know that a network connection is required to play the game. Hay Day is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use this feature, please set up password protection for purchases in the settings of your Google Play Store app.
- Trade crops and fresh goods with neighbors and friends through your very own roadside shop
- Grow and customize your farm
- Fulfill orders with your truck and even by steamboat
- Build your own town and welcome visitors
- Repair your dock and cast your lure to fish the waters
Player Reviews :
Hay Day is very proud to announce over 5 million five star reviews on Google Play!
Media Mentions :
Hay Day‘s presentation is fairly cinematic for a mobile game. It’s eye candy. […] If you’re a fan of simulation games, Hay Day is visually pleasing and will definitely keep your inner agriculturalist giddy for hours.
What’s New :
Introducing: Booster rewards!
Would you like your crops to temporarily grow faster? Maybe fill a boat crate or two? Or even hiring Tom and the Helpers for free? Boosters of several different types and rarities have got you covered!
Community Requested Features:
- New Derby combo tasks.
- New regular farm expansion areas.
- New special farm expansions with exclusive decorations inside!
- Leaders and Co-leaders can now ‘opt out’ neighborhood members from the Derby.
It’s a special game set in a real special place. You don’t have to be from a farm to be a great farmer. Hay Day lets you get back to nature and experience the simple life of working the land. It never rains here, but the crops never die. Food grows free, people smile and the animals are always happy to see you. And if you’re craving a little bacon, one of the pigs will be happy to fry some up for you.
Latest updates in version 1.33.133
Looking forward to new rewards for your farming experience? Wait no more, as our latest FARMtastic update is here!
- Boosters make your farming more dynamic! Would you like your crops to temporarily grow faster? Maybe fill a boat crate or two? Or even hiring Tom and the Helpers for free? Boosters have got you covered!
- Boosters of several different types and rarities. Will you get a rare 5-star booster?
- Get them as rewards from several places, including the Derby, game events, the Wheel of Fortune, and even for leveling up!
- Easily manage your boosters through the new booster storage.
- The gift catalogue now offers special booster-only packages!