KMPlayer is a video player that allows you to watch almost any movie or clip on your Android device, no matter what format the file has. KMPlayer for Android is one of the best multimedia players around. If you want to play any video file without having to install codecs, download KMPlayer. It supports variety of video file formats. It also provides you some extra features like library view and cloud storage support. This video player also supports a wide range of file formats, subtitles, playback controls etc. We will discuss about it below.
One of the most appraised multimedia players is now available for Android. We’re talking about KMPlayer, that mainly stands out for the simplicity of its interface and for its capacity to play any sort of file without needing to install additional codecs. KMPlayer is compatible with an impressive list of file formats, including the following: 3G2, 3gp, 3GP2, Amv, Avi, Asf, Divx, flv, f4v, gvi, iso, m1v, mkv, m2v, mov, mp2, mp4v, mp4, mpeg, MPEG2, MPEG1 , OGX, ogm, rec, rm, avi, tod, vob, and wmv, among many others.
KMPlayer is compatible with all desktop platforms, and now you can use KMPlayer on Android, too!
With 300 million global users, KMPlayer is growing and improving all the time. Experience the best media player, KMPlayer! KMPlayer is an excellent video player which will allow you to watch tons of movies and series on your Android device. When it comes to playing movies, KMPlayer also has a number of interesting features, such as the possibility of using touch shortcuts. You can raise or lower the volume with a simple gesture, and, of course, stop or play a movie. In addition to supporting tons of video formats, KMPlayer is also compatible with more than ten different subtitle formats, which you can comfortably load with any movie. SRT, ASS, SSA, SUB, RT… almost any subtitle format works.
- Experience your videos like never before with KMPlayer
- KMPlayer supports HD videos and 30 languages; there is a KMPlayer for everyone!
- Movies, TV Shows, Animations, Homemade & Mobile Phone Videos, and video file, watch them in the highest quality with maximum control.
- KMPlayer is built for today’s smart phone users! All for free!
- KMPlayer is optimized for subtitles control, video playback speed, favorite playlist, and much more.
Now it’s time to know some more details about it:
Floating Screen: Multi-tasking- continue watching your video while sending a text or browsing the web.
Playback Support: Slow down or Speed up any video. (Reduce speed 0.1~4.0 Increase speed).
Cloud Storage: Google Drive supported, play all of your videos stored on Drive quickly and easily.
Subtitle Support: Supports all subtitle formats with total sync control.
One Finger Control: Total control at the tip of your finger- Playback, Start/Stop, Skip, Volume, and Brightness.
ACCOUNTS: Permission for Google Drive login.
STORAGE: Permission for information and deletion of storage media files.
PHONE: This is the right to check the call status during user identification and player playback.
- Browse through its library very easily.
- Speed up and slow down video.
- Preview of the following file.
- Support for subtitles.
- Edit the properties of the files.
- Block the screen.
- Visible file data (date of creation, name, size, etc.).
- Gestures to control the volume, fast forward or rewind.
The only player capable of competing against VLC Media Player :
Mainly because it’s perfect for anyone who wants to play videos on their phone with hardly any complications, both due to its design and its functions. Therefore, if you want a powerful player capable of adapting to any situation, don’t hesitate and download KMPlayer for Android.
Let’s know some additional and requirements information :
- Requires Android 4.0.3 or above.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option within Settings>Applications.