Hello Friends ! today we are going to talk about a awesome Android app which is free for a limited time on Google Play Store. This app has over one million download from play store. The app name is Solid Explorer File Manager. You can browse your files with a great experience. It is a cloud manager too. You need to buy a pro version if you like it and would like to use it continue. So, let’s talk about the app.
Solid Explorer has some fantastic features. It includes a very handy double-panel display that allows you to navigate two separate folders and drag files from one to the other. It supports cloud services (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive), as well as hidden folders, FTP servers, and customizing icons, ZIP and RAR archive extraction, color schemes and themes. This app gives you a two week free trial, then you have the option to pay $2.
Solid Explorer has many features that may like. Solid Explorer is the best looking file and cloud manager with two independent panels, which brings to you a new file browsing experience. Good to see you here! if you looking for a good file explorer with a sleek, modern look and many features. So, let’s talk about the features of Solid Explorer.
This is Solid Explorer File and Cloud Manager
Please note that this is a 14 day trial version
If you own the Solid Explorer Unlocker you can use the premium version for free!
Now you can protect your files and folders with a password. If your device has a fingerprint sensor you can use it to open encrypted files without a need to provide the password. The same applies for cloud storages, which can now be accessed with the fingerprint as well.
Share your ideas: https://neatbytes.uservoice.com
- Two independent panels serving as file browsers
- Material Design!
- Rich customization options: icons sets, color schemes, themes
- FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
- Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
- Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
- Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer
- Ability to create password protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
- Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
- Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
- Batch rename: change names of multiple files at once using regular expressions and variables
- Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
- Useful tools: hiding unwanted folders, FTP Server (plugin), bookmarks, Chromecast support, media browser
You can download the Solid Explorer app from google play store. You can easily click the download icon which will throw you on the google play store. So, simply click the below icon.
Solid Explorer is a great cloud file manager, because it provides you a wide support for cloud storages including Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Mega and Owncloud. This file manager can also connect to your Windows PC and many remote servers working with SFTP, FTP and WebDav. By the way, you will appreciate the ability to create or extract most commonly used archive formats, such as RAR, ZIP and 7ZIP.
This is the only fully featured file manager with Material Design you can find in the Play Store. It’s faster, better and solid when compared to the competition. Apart from the ability to manage files in almost every location, it also gives you many customization options, such as icon sets, themes and color schemes. Dual pane file browsing with drag and drop greatly increases your productivity. You can freely adjust the interface to match your taste.
Solid Explorer is also a great file manager for viewing your media. It can arrange your videos, photos and music in one place for quick and easy access. It has a built in music player and image viewer, which even allow you to play remote content stored for example on your Dropbox, PC, OneDrive or Google Drive. The most cool thing is that the content can be casted to your Chromecast.
Recently this app has been updated. So, look the new features of the app. We are giving the new features below.
If your device has a fingerprint sensor you can use it to open encrypted files without a need to provide the password. Cause now you can protect your files and folders with a password. The same applies for cloud storages, which can now be accessed with the fingerprint as well.
The features from new update :
- NEW! App Shortcuts on Android 7.1. Displays the most recently used cloud locations
- file selection size displayed in the toolbar
- ability to list system folders on non-rooted Nougat devices
- updated translations
- minor bug fixes
You can try the best file explorer for your Android Smartphone which give you much more than other file explorer. You can get many benefits from the app when you will browse your phone app. Just give it a try! You will not be disappointed. So, now you can try this for your phone for a trail. After you like it you can get a premium version from the play store.