While Watching movies you may have notice something that are possible only in reel life and not in real life and there are some scenes that are common in almost all kinds of movies. Be it a action movie or romantic flick, there are some moments or scenes that let your mouth wide open as if you are getting shocked how could this happen. In this list we have collected 10 such moments or scenes that we have learned after watching movies. So let’s have a look at the list below.
10 Lessons I Learned From Movies
1. All beds have special L-shaped top sheets that reach up to armpit level on a woman but only waist level on the man lying beside her.
2. A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.
3. When paying for a taxi, person never look at his wallet as he take out a note – just grab one at random and hand it over. It will always be the exact fare.
4. A single match will be sufficient to light up a room the size of a football stadium.
5. One man shooting at 20 men has a better chance of killing them all than 20 men firing at one.
6. When any person turns off the lights of the room to go to bed, everything in the room is still clearly visible, just slightly bluish.
7. Dogs always know who’s bad and will naturally bark at them.
8. A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.
9. If actor of the movie decides to start dancing in the street, every single person who bumps will know all the steps.
10. Once applied, lipstick will never rub off – even while scuba diving.